Coming soon is the 12th annual Mason Dixon show. This year promises to attract a wide array of vehicles. Stay tuned to this page for updates, times and locations of the show and associated events, and much more. Questions should be directed to Merlin Hanson at the following email: merlin AT hansonmechanical.com
The show will STILL be at Union Mills Homestead as in past years
What’s happening when and what day???
October 19th 6pm until ?? Open House at Hanson Mechanical Restorations at 40 North Queen St. Littlestown, PA.
Coming from Gettysburg drive South on 97. After you pass McDonald’s on right start watching for the fruit stand on the right. Turn right at the fruit stand (Blue star) onto Locust St. Park in the red star lot then walk across the lane down to our shop which is in a massive brown barn with red doors.
Coming from Westminster go North on 97. Pass through the light in the center of town where King and Queen Streets cross. Then take your next left at the fruit stand (Blue star) onto Locust St. Park in the red star lot then walk across the lane down to our shop which is in a massive brown barn with red doors.
October 20th 10am onwards. Annual Gettysburg battlefield Drive lead by Dee Pierini. We will meet at the Peace Light on Gettysburg Battlefield (maps and address at this link: Peace Light Memorial). After our battlefield drive we will gather for beer and food at Appalachian Brewing Company.
October 21st 9am to 4pm: SHOWTIME. Stay tuned in case the location changes. Current plan is to remain at Union Mills Homestead, 3311 Littlestown Pike, Westminster, MD 21158. website: Union Mills Homestead
- Cost: Free. Entry and attendance are free. Donations are happily accepted and go towards show expenses and Union Mills Homestead. Over the years we have donated over $10,000.00 to Union Mills Homestead.
- All civilian Willys and Kaiser products are welcome. No newer jeeps in the judged areas.
- Military Jeeps from WW2 onwards are welcome, and we love to have any other vintage military vehicles on display. Those with living history displays are welcome to set them up.
- Parts fleamarket: Those selling used parts the fee is $25.00 if you have an awesome day selling we ask you to be fair and throw a bit more towards the show as this is a not for profit event.
- Vendors: Jeep related commercial vendors are more than welcome. We usually ask $250.00 towards the show, and if you sign on early enough we add you as a sponsor and place your logo on the t-shirt.
Sponsors (this section will be updated with logos and links shortly)