Coming soon is the 13th annual Mason Dixon show. This year promises to attract a wide array of vehicles. Stay tuned to this page for updates, times and locations of the show and associated events, and much more. Questions should be directed to Merlin Hanson at the following email: merlin AT hansonmechanical.com
What’s happening when and what day???
October 18th 5pm until ?? Open House at Hanson Mechanical Restorations (oddly this happens to fall on Merlin’s Birthday this year!) at 40 North Queen St. Littlestown, PA. Follow directions below or you will not find it!
Coming from Gettysburg drive South on 97. After you pass McDonald’s on right start watching for the fruit stand on the right. Turn right at the fruit stand (Blue star) onto Locust St. Park in the red star lot then walk across the lane down to our shop which is in a massive brown barn with red doors.
Coming from Westminster go North on 97. Pass through the light in the center of town where King and Queen Streets cross. Then take your next left at the fruit stand (Blue star) onto Locust St. Park in the red star lot then walk across the lane down to our shop which is in a massive brown barn with red doors.
October 19th 9:30am onwards. Annual Gettysburg area Drive lead again by the amazing Dee Pierini! Thank you Dee!! We will meet at the Peace Light on Gettysburg Battlefield at 9:30 (maps and address at this link: Peace Light Memorial). First stop will be the Buck collection (WW2 vehicles, Jeeps, tanks and more!!) After our battlefield drive we will gather at the Mason Dixon Distillery in Gettysburg for food and libations (331 E Water St, Gettysburg, PA 17325).
October 20th 9am to 4pm: Union Mills Homestead, 3311 Littlestown Pike, Westminster, MD 21158. website: Union Mills Homestead
- Cost: Free. Entry and attendance are free. Donations are happily accepted and go towards show expenses and Union Mills Homestead. Over the years we have donated over $10,000.00 to Union Mills Homestead.
- All civilian Willys and Kaiser products are welcome. No newer jeeps in the judged areas.
- Stock AMC Jeeps will have their own row this year, if I get really organised we may include that in judging. Expectations for AMC Jeeps are unmodified or lightly modified. Cut off date is 1986.
- Military Jeeps from WW2 onwards are welcome, and we love to have any other vintage military vehicles on display. Those with living history displays are welcome to set them up.
- Parts fleamarket: Those selling used parts the fee is $25.00 if you have an awesome day selling we ask you to be fair and throw a bit more towards the show as this is a not for profit event. If you are just selling 3 parts you brought in your car or something then there is no charge.
- Vendors: Jeep related commercial vendors are more than welcome. We usually ask $250.00 towards the show, and if you sign on early enough we add you as a sponsor and place your logo on the t-shirt.
Sponsors (this section will be updated with logos and links shortly)