STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES ADDITIONAL SPONSORS TIMES MEETING PLACES AND MORE (Last update Aug 12, 2022)
NEW LAST YEAR: Stock AMC Jeeps now are a judged class. Expectations for AMC Jeeps are unmodified or lightly modified. Cut off date is 1986.
What’s happening when and what day???
October 14th 6pm until ?? Open House at Hanson Mechanical Restorations at 40 NorthQueen St. Littlestown, PA. Follow directions below or you will not find it!
Coming from Gettysburg drive South on 97. After you pass McDonald’s on right start watching for the fruit stand on the right. Turn right at the fruit stand (Blue star) onto Locust St. Park in the red star lot then walk across the lane down to our shop which is in a massive brown barn with red doors.
Coming from Westminster go North on 97. Pass through the light in the center of town where King and Queen Streets cross. Then take your next left at the fruit stand (Blue star) onto Locust St. Park in the red star lot then walk across the lane down to our shop which is in a massive brown barn with red doors.
October 15th (stay tuned for time and meeting location. Meeting location will likely be at the new WWII American Experience museum just up the road from the Peace Light memorial.) Annual Jeep drive, three options to choose from.
1) Certified battlefield Tour guide drive. This is being organized and sponsored by Kyle of Offroad Consutling.
2) Dee’s Gettysburg drive. A leisurely wander around Gettysburg and its environs with Dee Pierini.
3) The LONG drive. Last year Paul Rea led us on a great convoy out to Pine Grove Furnace and back. It was a fun run, really good for those who want to blow the cobwebs out of their Willys.
October 16th 9am to 4pm: Union Mills Homestead, 3311 Littlestown Pike, Westminster, MD 21158. website: Union Mills Homestead
- Cost: Free. Entry and attendance are free. Donations are happily accepted and go towards show expenses and Union Mills Homestead. Over the years we have donated over $10,000.00 to Union Mills Homestead.
- T shirts are $25.00 first come, first served. Sizes from small to XXXL. Very Limited quantities of shirts are available.
- Behavior. Attendance at the show requires agreement by the attendee to participate in a positive manner. Show entrants/ attendees who create a negative environment will be asked to leave, and if they do not leave the police will be called. (Sadly we have to add this due to one attendee last year who spent most of the day libeling the show organizers.)
- All civilian Willys and Kaiser products are welcome. No newer jeeps in the judged areas.
- Stock AMC Jeeps now are a judged class. Expectations for AMC Jeeps are unmodified or lightly modified. Cut off date is 1986.
- Military Jeeps from WW2 onwards are welcome, and we love to have any other vintage military vehicles on display. Those with living history displays are welcome to set them up.
- Parts fleamarket: Those selling used parts the fee is $25.00 if you have an awesome day selling we ask you to be fair and throw a bit more towards the show as this is a not for profit event. If you are just selling 3 parts you brought in your car or something then there is no charge.
- Vendors: Jeep related commercial vendors are more than welcome. We usually ask $250.00 towards the show, and if you sign on early enough we add you as a sponsor and place your logo on the t-shirt.
Sponsors (this section will be updated with logos and links shortly)